NOTICE of ELECTION
The Biennial Election of the Clare-Gladwin Regional Education
Service District will be held on June 05, 2017.
The following Term is up for election:
- One (1) Six-year Term.
Term of Office will commence on July 01, 2017 and terminate on June 30,
Deadline for filing nominating petitions and/or $100 filing
fee and Affidavit of Identity is May 08, 2017 at the office of Lori Martin,
Clare County Clerk/Election Coordinator.
Secretary, Board of Education
Recent/Upcoming Meeting Dates & Events
- April 19, 2017 - Regular Board of Education Meeting @ 6:00 p.m.
- May 17, 2017 - Regular Board of Education Meeting @ 6:00 p.m.
- June 5, 2017 - Clare-Gladwin RESD Board of Education Biennial Election @ 5:30 p.m.
- June 28, 2017 - Regular Board of Education Meeting @ 6:00 p.m. with Budget Hearing @ 5:45 p.m.
Board Goals 2016 - 2021
Clare-Gladwin RESD will:
- Prioritize resources to positively impact students' learning.
- Consolidate, collaborate, and maximize resources.
- Improve internal and external communications.
- Building, Grounds & Technology Committee will meet as needed.
- Labor Relations/Personnel Committee will meet as needed.
- CTE Strategic Planning Committee will meet as needed.
- Click HERE for Board Policies and Guidelines.
- Buildings, Grounds & Technology - Sarah Kile and Clay Maxwell
- Labor Relations/Personnel - Sarah Kile and Barbara Richards
- CTE Strategic Planning - Lynn Grim and Barbara Richards
- MASB/LRN Representative - Sue Murawski
- Clare-Gladwin Area School Board Association - Sue Murawski and Clay Maxwell
- REMC Representative - Barbara Richards