Recent/Upcoming Meeting Dates
- June 03, 2013 CGRESD Board of Education Election at 6:00 p.m.
- June 07, 2013 Area School Graduation at 1:00 p.m.
- June 26, 2013 Regular BOE Meeting at 6:00 p.m.; Budget Hearing begins @ 5:45 p.m
Meetings are typically held on the third Wednesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. at the Clare-Gladwin RESD Administration Building Conference Rooms A & B.
- Policy Committee will meet as needed, and as the NEOLA updates occur.
- Building, Grounds & Technology Committee will meet as needed.
- Labor Relations/Personnel Committee will meet as needed.
- CTE Strategic Planning Committee will meet as needed.
- Click HERE for Board Policies and Guidelines.
- Policy - Sarah Kile and Sue Murawski
- Buildings, Grounds & Technology - Don Hannah and Sarah Kile
- Labor Relations/Personnel - Don Hannah and Barbara Richards
- CTE Strategic Planning - Don Hannah and Barbara Richards
- MASB/LRN Representative - Sue Murawski
- Clare-Gladwin Area School Board Association - Barbara Richards
- REMC Representative - Barbara Richards
Board Goals 2010 - 2013
Clare-Gladwin RESD will:
- Positively impact all students' learning.
- Consolidate, collaborate, and maximize resources.
- Improve internal and external communications.
- Prioritize resources for student success in the 21st Century.
- Make all decisions based on data.